VHI health care databases, special reports and consumer guides and services as a Patient Safety Organization are tailored to meet the needs of employers, purchasers, researchers and other professionals.
To learn more about how we can turn your numbers into knowledge you can use to improve patient safety, please contact Deborah Waite, Operations Manager ( Send Email ).
- PATIENT SAFETY ORGANIZATION SERVICES
Seven years ago Virginia Health Information (VHI) expanded its work to include services as a Virginia Patient Safety Organization. VHI now supports provider efforts to improve patient safety in 10 states through multiple contracts. Whether it is private programs to recognize and reward hospitals improving patient safety or providing services to individual health care providers, VHI is working to cost-effectively use health data to improve care and save lives. VHI offers physician and registered nurse reviewers to work with hospitals, health plans and health care providers to improve patient safety through a variety of approaches.
- Data Collection, analysis and NQF-endorsed metrics and benchmarking
- Medical Review
- Healthcare Review
- Quality Improvement strategies
- Consultation & Related Services
- Optimizing program efficiency through web tools for data submission, feedback and performance measurement